All prices are in US Dollars.
If paying by currency other than US Dollars,
exchange rates are calculated by your credit card company and normally
reflect the rates on the day of purchase.
Shipping & Handling
- U.S. Customers: We offer a $5.00 shipping charge for as many videos or DVD's you wish to order. This is for STANDARD SHIPPING: With standard shipping you will pay only $5.00, and when you order
one DVD, or two DVD's they will likely be sent First Class Mail. If there are more than 2 dvd's they will likely be shipped Media Mail, but the price remains at $5.00 for as many programs as you wish to order.
PRIORITY SHIPPING:. We do offer quicker PRIORITY mail. The price its $8.00 for the first video, then $1.00 each additional.
- Canadian Customers: $12.00 for the first DVD. 2 to 4 dvd's $20.00. Each additional after 4 is $3.00. Special Sets that are 3, 4, or 5 dvd's to a case may be different. Rates have gone higher and we were losing money on foreign shipping rates. Please note we use special labels for NAFTA regulations, so you should not have to pay DUTY on your GSVP products. Other postal fees, and taxes may apply to your local regions which we have no control over. Shipping time can vary greatly due to customs at the border. We send it the best way, which used to be AIR, and now is called first class international.
- Overseas Customers: $17.00 for the first (1) DVD. $23.00 for a total of 2 DVD's. More than 2 dvd's add $3.00 per dvd. Sets that are 3, 4, or 5 dvd's in one case (Like the C&TS collection) could be more than $23.00 depending on weight. Credit card is the best method to use, since if the dvd's go over 2 pounds we can charge accordingly. We had to change prices in 2020 since we were losing money on the shipping of overseas, and Canadian orders. Packages sent to Mexico, South America, and other suspect countries will be charged $15.00 additional for Registry Mail. This requires signatures along the way. Should you have questions regarding the total amount of your shipping feel free to email us so we can help. Please note that our DVD's are not region coded, so they will play world wide.
United Kingdom/Ireland Orders
NOTE: We have temporarily suspended sales to the United Kingdom and Ireland because of a change in the VAT (Value Added Tax) scenario whereby we have to charge VAT when we take the order. If orders are over $200.00 then we can ship your order. For us to deal with charging the VAT on our end for less than $200.00 just isn't worth all the messing around. Orders over $200.00 are charged when the customer gets the package but we don't have to deal with it. If this changes we will revamp our terms.
Defective DVDs are returnable for exchange of same title, when our GSVP
invoice is included. DVDs mis-ordered are exchangeable if:
- Additional shipping is paid
- DVD has not been opened
- GSVP invoice is returned
- Exchange is made within 30 days from invoice date
DVDs refused by out of country customers and returned to us will be subject
to a 20% restocking charge if a refund is requested. Please remember you
are responsible for any customs your particular country has on imports.
This is not the responsibility of Greg Scholl Video Productions. You should
check with your customs people for details if you live in Canada or other
foreign countries besides the United States.